Monday, April 19, 2010

Show Me Your Weekend!

We had a VERY full weekend. Although there are LOTS of pictures here, there are other activities that I was unable to capture. Besides all this, we were able to get our yard nearly perfect for Spring/Summer. We still have not planted the garden, but that will be done this week.

Saturday morning, I took the kids to see/ride Thomas the Train.
They had lots of activities for the kids to enjoy. My kids favorite was the "petting zoo" {naturally}! Sawyer's first comment was, "Look momma, they have all the same animals as us!"

They had ducks.
This is Carys enumerating her qualifications for holding a baby duck!
I guess she gets an "A" for her negotiating skills!
Okay people, I know I am a push over. I paid ONE DOLLAR for my kids to feed, well KIDS! Never mind they have 4 goats of their OWN!!!!!

There was sand...
and trains...
and mini golf {please don't tell Coach Mike. He specifically said NO golf until AFTER t-ball season! oops!}Music {he really was quite good and the kids liked him}

Oh, and our first visit to a Port-O-Potty.
We were super blessed to be the first ones to use it that day!!

And the train ride. The kids really enjoyed the ride! We rode in the "open-air" section.

It was worth the $18 bucks per ticket. If the weather is nice, I suggest the open air cars because you are more engaged in the ride and closer to Thomas. Also, be sure to bring extra cash. Several things are free {bouncy jump, tattoos, games to play, mini-golf} but they have lots of extras :)

The kids could stand and move about freely. They liked this!

God had a wonderful surprise for us! Our friends Nikki and Scott {and there two sweethearts} had tickets for the SAME time and SAME section of the train as us. We were able to ride with them and catch up on things. I told Nikki, if we had tried to plan this it would have never worked out!
Here is darling Quinn!

Remember the "extra" cash I told you to bring? Balloon- $9 Yes, I bought it :(

I spent most of the weekend like this, camera-to-face!

God is SO Good!!!!!!

No comments: