Friday, April 16, 2010

Gnats, sun, and all things spring

Have I mentioned that I LOVE spring. I also love the fact that I can capture images like this!

We serve such an AWESOME GOD!
Isaiah 40:20
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tried or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom."

Another of God's BEAUTIFUL creations!



Isaiah 64:8
"Yet, O LORD, You are our Father. We are the clay, You are the potter; we are all the work of Your hand.


Here is what happens when you attempt to take pictures when there are lots of gnats around!

Look at this little beauty. She is a few weeks away from being a BIG sister!!

"The Spot"
That is what I call this shot. As a child I loved to play here. I still do. But now, it is one of my favorite spots to shoot pictures.


See why?

Flowers from around the home. My second favorite thing to shoot {besides the kids} in nature. MUCH easier to get these to be still!


I hope you all have a WONDERFULLY blessed weekend!

No comments: