Monday, November 2, 2009

All Dressed Up

Just for the record, I hate H-ween! I hope next year we can come up with a better alternative or plan that allows the kids to dress up and have fun (which I am not opposed to) without all the fuss. I am not one that does not let the kids do things because they are too much work for me, I think that would be lazy parenting. However, getting them all dressed up- driving miles between each stop, loading them up with candy only to tell them they can only have a few pieces seems insane to me! And I refuse to spend money on a costume when we could "do it ourselves!"At least we got an extra hour sleep Saturday night.

But I must say, they were darling...

Sawyer the Pirate!

Carys the Cheerleader!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

This is what happens when you ask them to make "Pirate Faces"

Oh, if you hate clowns...sorry If a great-grandma is gonna dress up you gotta put her on the web!

How Funny!
We appreciate everyone who gave us candy and apologize if we did not make it to your house! Grammy was dressed up too but my camera was dead at that point! Sorry that you did not make the blog this post, but I WILL find a picture of you for the world to see! :)

No comments: