Monday, October 26, 2009

Thank You Lord...

For the Bible!

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”- 2 Timothy 3:16-17

One of the results of the recent revival of my soul that I have experience is the renewal of my love and hunger for the Word of God. So, when I looked for a verse for today, this one was perfect!

I had an opportunity this weekend to make some wonderful pictures. I am going to share them with you before I edit them at all. So, be kind! These will be awesome one I get my computer on them!
This with a little more saturation will be awesome!

The Grand Cahaba after a season of floods.

Hanging out at the barn.

Okay he hates pictures but he loves be so maybe he will forgive me :)

I cannot wait to see this is sepia! I take his pic by this shed every fall!

Cheeze!!

Breathtaking Beauty!

Jenna is one of the most animated toddlers I know. ALWAYS thinking!

Sweet Cheeks! McKenna is a doll!

No comments: