Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Many Spring Pictures

I am loving my new camera but one of the disadvantages is that it takes a little more time to get the photo's ready for down or upload. So, I have thousands of pics that I have not uploaded yet becuase I just cannot find the time. Here are a few from the past couple of week. To me the images are bittersweet for two reasons. (1) I think the combo of the camera and my interest in photography allow me to capture some great moments, however, I NEED a little more pratice with the camera and REALLY NEED some new software. I have not been touching up my pics at all beacuse the software I have is so out of date! I found out that I can purchase PhotoShop as a student so I plan to do so AS SOON as my income tax refund comes back! Also, I am taking a photography class at UM this summer and I cannot wait! (2) My babies are SO beautiful and are growing up so fast. This makes me happy and sad all at the same time!

Here goes (in no particular order!)...







5 comments:

Nikki Christian said...

Oh my gosh! These are fantastic! Photoshop is fun, but challenging. I'm sure they'll cover it some in your class this summer though as it is the #1 editing program these days. Good luck with your class...Can't wait to see what you learn!

Suttle Family said...

Absolutely beautiful!! You are a great photographer, even before your photo class. I'm sure you will enjoy learning even more!

The Sonniers said...

My hats off to you girl! You are doing an awesome job with that new camera. Although...it helps to have beautiful babies to take photos of. Your little ones are precious. It's wonderful to see how much they are growing and learning. God Bless!

The Cottingham Family said...

Your pictures are great. My favorite is Carys and the cross. That is awesome.

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

What sweet photos. I can not get over how big the kiddos are getting. More handsome and beautiful in each picture!