Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Days!!!

Here are just a FEW of our snow pictures. We were up around 5:30 and the kids (particularly the big ones:) could not wait. Personally, I was afraid that it was going to stop and they would not get to play in it. These pics are all from the early morning. I took about 150 shots total. By the way, I did take lots of pics of Sawyer but he is NOT a morning person! We tried to wake him. He did get out of bed to potty and take a glance at the snow, but right back to bed he went. I will post more later.


Sawyer left his boots out by his tractor Saturday night. Good thing they are too small. It made a good picture anyway!


I was amazed at how quickly the snow was accumilating. I do not think I have seen it snow so much and so hard since the 1993 storm!
Justin with his snowball. Very impressive!

I am very glad I got out before daylight. I was able to capture the snowfall in action.

Carys on her first excursion. We kept going out to play, in to warm-up, out to play...you get the idea!

You might be in Pondville if you see this sign!

Our area is also dealing with the flooding from all the rain. You all know how obsessed we are with the Cahaba. I just could not resist documenting the water level.

The Grand Cahaba - Well beyond her banks. This shot taken from the Harrisburg Bridge.The Cahaba from the HWY 82 overpass, looking south.


No comments: