Monday, March 9, 2009

God is All-knowing...

Sunday mornings are hectic to say the least! We sleep late (after all it IS a day of rest!) and spend the rest of the morning hunting shoes, socks, brushing teeth and combing hair. Often, by the time we walk through the doors of church, I have to PUT a smile on my face. God never fails to find some way of making the morning better before church is over.

This Sunday was NO different. When we came in I was a little uneasy because I was putting on my make-up in the car and dropped the mascara on my pants! So, I went straight into the bathroom while Justin and the kids went into the sanctuary. When I came in, I notice my mom and Carys talking to a man who I assumed to be the Gideon speaker for the day. He was! But boy, did God know what he was doing.

You see, this speaker was very special. He was from Mississippi. When Carys entered the building, he commented to my mom how cute her hair style was. Mother replied, "It is just growing back, she had to take chemo for Wilms Tumor and it all fell out." The Gideon placed his arm around mother. She assumed he was telling her he was sorry and she replied, "It is okay! God has healed her and all is well." To which he relpiled, "You don't understand. My granddaughter was just diagnosed with Wilms Tumor last month!"

You talk about the POWER of God comming down! It was nothing short of a miracle. God had arranged this day so that the Gideon speaker, while out preforming his "duty" could be touched. It sheds a whole new light on the verse "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he shall give you the desires of your heart!" I know that man had NO intention of having his desires met by comming to Pondville on March 8, 2009...But God did!

Please stop by her site Anna Beth Aldridge and leave her parents a message of HOPE!

Justin and I felt so blessed to be able to share Carys' experienecs and help others see light at the end of the tunnell! God ALWAYS knows how to bless us when were are Living4Him!!!

No comments: