Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Relay 4 Life!

It occured to me that some of you may read the blog, but not the caringbridge site. I wanted to give everyone the opportunity to donate or join our Relay For Life team. You can check out our Team Page to join our team or dontate on-line.

This year our team goal is $5000.00! This is totally do-able; WITH YOUR HELP! If you would like to join our team, but are not sure how or do not want to do so on-line, please let me know via e-mail au386@att.net and I will get you all set up. Also, if you want to help with our current doughnut sale, let me know. Even if you can sell just a few, IT WILL HELP!!

Upon further discussion with Justin, we have decided to change the theme to "Reelin' in a Cure" We have some friends that are doing a benifit fishing tournment with this title and I LOVED it! We want to win as many awards as possible at Relay this year. Best Theme & Best t-shirt - here we come. We hope to have the camp-site all decked out in fishing gear! I should have a t-shirt design by the end of the week. Please ask everyone you know to buy one. I promise it will be cute and all the proceeds go to Relay!!!

We also are working on getting together a benifit singing sometime in April. All other ideas are welcome!

Remember, mark your calanders for May 1, 2009 - Bibb County's Relay for Life!

No comments: