Monday, March 8, 2010

Unbelievable!!

It is simply unbelievable that Sawyer Burt Cottingham is FOUR years old!!

Do you people understand that he is the YOUNGEST child I have!!

I don't have pictures with me today, but I will get the up tonight or tomorrow.

We celebrated yesterday with a family lunch after church. I made a "practice" Spider-man cake. He is having a "friend" party this Saturday, and it is Spidey themed. I made the cake AFTER school on Saturday. I started the baking about 6:45pm. That means it was like 10pm before I got off to bed. It was "okay" but I am make the "friends" cake with fondant (this was was all buttercream), that will help my feelings. But I must say, the cake was delicious!

He had a great day and kept saying "I'm four-years-old" to everyone. He got everything he really wanted which included 1) a batman cave 2) a bow with arrows he can shoot anywhere {because they have suction cup tips!}, a Cars car-wash that changes the color of the cars, and lots of other stuff! He had a blast!

OMGoodness...this reminds me that Carys will be 6 in September!! Oh My! Trust me when I say, time flies!!!!

No comments: