Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm So Excited!

Okay People!!!! Its that time of Year!!!!

To begin preparing for Relay for Life!

The Wilms Warriors are in action again!





These images will be on our Relay t-shirts this year. They will be $15 dollars (add $2 for 2X and 3X sizes).

We will be taking orders now through March 26 so that we can have everything ready for Bibb County Relay on Friday, May 7th at Brent Heritage Park.

Please let me know if you would like one. We are asking for all of the money before we order then to ensure our order is correct. I can e-mail you an order form in Word or Adobe form. If you think you could sell several for us, let me know and I will get you the forms ASAP. Just remember to get the money up-front.

Also, it is time to sign up for our team. There has been about this in the past. We need EVERYONE who wants to walk in honor of Carys to sign up either online or by contacting me!! Here is the team page http://mainevents.org/goto/cure4carys where you can sign up online. It asks for a $10 donation to get you started. You can do that online OR by contacting me. Once you sign-up you can set-up and email out your on page where people can make on-line donations. This is a VERY easy way to get started.

I am in the process of arranging a fundraiser called "Painting for a Cure." It is in the format of a "sips n strokes" type class where you are taught to paint a painting from scratch! I am SUPER excited about this and will post the details as soon as they are made.

Please help us give back to an organization that provided support for our family and so many others! Help us HONOR Carys and the many other loved ones we have that have fought so bravely!

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT! THERE IS A COMPETITION IN BIBB COUNTY TO SEE WHO CAN GET AN ONLINE DONATION FROM A FAR WAY PLACE! PLEASE HELP US WIN THE PRIZE. IF YOU ARE IN ANOTHER STATE, FOLLOW THE LINC ABOVE AND DONATE ANY AMOUNT YOU CAN:)

No comments: