Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Photo Updates

Okay, so JC would say I do most things backwards...and so I will be posting my Christmas pictures backward!

These shots are from New Year's Day. It is my Grandmother's Birthday and the day the Lynn Bunch gets together for Christmas.

First, these are Savannah's shoes. I think they are too cute, but boy...if I had wore these when I was in the 9th grade...you can guess what would have happened!

Not sure who like the present opening more, the kids or Grandma!
This kid is NEVER serious!

This one is ALWAYS smiling:)

These two...what can ya say...is that THREE phones between the TWO of them???

Dylan, Bradley, Savannah, Brooke, Carys, Sawyer, and Brennan

We watched the Auburn game of course! It put our lunch off for a while seeing as how the game lasted like 4 hours!! It was a nail biter in the second half. I have never heard the Lynn Clan SOOOO loud! I hypervenlated, seriouly! But, it all worked out in the end. WAR EAGLE!!!

No comments: