Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Remembering

This is Carys at the hotel on 1/26/08 the Sunday night before our hospital admission. She can be a real 'ham' in front of the camera. She is sporting her new Hannah Montana nightgown. As you can see she has been feeling great!

This is Carys eating her Fruit Loops in our room before getting "hooked-up". When 4Tower hears we are comming they stock up on Fruit Loops! Seeing Carys like this make it so hard for me to remember that she is sick. This morning (1/30) when she woke up sick it hit me really hard. I want to prevent her from having to go though this; we all do. But, God has a purpose and a plan. We have to just hang on for the ride and keep putting our trust in HIM!


As the sun rose this morning I was feeling a little down. The way the light came through the IV line was a reminder to me that God will shine HIS light through us even in the most difficult of times. I pray that my life can be like this clear bottle; allowig God's glory, mercy, and love to shine through me and reach the world.

"You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in Your word...Uphold me according to Your word, that I may live; and do not let me be ashamed of my hope [JESUS]." Psalms 119:114&116


No comments: