Thursday, January 10, 2008

Random Thoughts







Random> means spontanous, unpredictable. Events of the past few months have allowed me to realize that nothing about God is "random." Everything about His character is exactly as it should be. Eveything in His perfect will was ordered before time began.





These pictures were taken Sunday before Carys' surgery. God granted us a couple of weeks with no chemo. This allowed us to see the "real" Carys for a while. Her eyes returned to the color of the sky and her face was no longer pale and thin looking. God did not give us this time by accident. He knew it would be just the pick-me-up we needed to face surgery.



This is Justin and Carys the morning of surgery. We arrived at Children's about 6:00am. Carys was in good spirits and held on tight to her Racoon.
God is faithful. That is a fact. The Bible says that He seeks to reward those who earnestly seek Him. I think that means those who try to fulfil the great commission and live their lives as though they were Christ to a lost and dying world.
Monday, January 7, 2008 was a very difficult day for our entire family. On the Saturday night before surgery, God heard from His people and answered my prayer. I found peace in the middle of the storm. Just as He did when He calmed the stormy sea, He sent His angels doen to earth to bring comfort to me.
Thank you Father for hearing our prayers. Amist a horrible storm, You brought peace and comfort. Thank you for protecting Carys during her dangerous surgery. I pray that You gain all fo the glory from this procedure. I know that people lose their children everyday. I do not understand or comprehend why you chose to allow me to recieve these blessings but please give me wisdom to use all that has happened to witness to those You place in my path.
Holy, Holy, Holy
Lord God Almighty.
God in three persons,
Blessed trinity.

No comments: