Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Family Moment

I am persuaded to believe that you can’t separate me from the wonderful love of GOD!!
I am so enjoying life right now! God has been so good to me. The more “normal” life I live the more I see the sense of humor that God has. He writes each moment of my life like a comic strip! Here is the scene from 218 Shows Drive yesterday afternoon…

Two children, both in their bare-feet, sliding down the slide. Occasionally, they come over to their dad (seated in the chair in his overalls) for a bite of freshly picked pear. This pear is so sweet and juicy. As dad carves tiny bite-size pieces for the children, the juice drips from his pocket-knife. The conversation includes the minnows they just caught in the creek and released into the horse water trough. “Why was Sawyer afraid of the crawfish, Daddy?” asks Carys Jo. Just then Sawyer drops his piece of pear. Oh, no. we cannot waist such a piece of nature! Never fear, the family pet will eat it. What type of pet, you ask? Why, Flamingo, the family goat! She is just around the corner eating the tops off of all the bushes.

Yes, this is a true story. I wish I had a picture to go along with it! This is why I LOVE my family and living in the country. I feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful thing, OUR FAMILY!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Sounds like a wonderful story!! I am glad you are a part of it!! Congrats on having such a happy HEALTHY family!! (oh and did I mention beautiful children)!!!