Monday, October 20, 2008

The Saw-Man

Here he is... 2 Years & Seven Months Old



I love Sawyer so much. He has that smile, the one that melts me everytime I see it! I am going to have to work on that before he gets older and learns how to USE it! (I think he already gets the concept!)

Introducing...


The Whiny Sawyer! If you know Sawyer, you know this look! His smile turns to tears if things don't work out. I still LOVE him!

His new favorite movie is Snow White. I cannot believe he likes it so much! He likes it when the Prince Kisses Snow White at the end. That Figures!!

Okay, this is serious! This is the look he gives when he is "thinking!" Who knows what can happen after he THINKS!



Son, you are so big, brave, and wonderful! God blessed us with you and for that we are eternally greatful! You make each day adventrous (to say the least)! I promise to always love and help you. I would love to say I would always protect you, but as we know, I cannot protect you from things God plans. But, I will ALWAYS love you! ~Mommy~


Some people say if they had their second child first they would have NO more!
I say, if I had Sawyer first...I would have ten more :)

No comments: