Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Love Fall

I really do! Everything from the weather (which is fabulous) to the clothes and the food...everything FALL is great!

This is our Fall Display. We need more pumpkins, but we are hoping to go to the pumpkin patch before the season is over.

Here is Sawyer with Mr. Fluff. He is the BEST cat in the world. He puts up with my kids!


Beau...the "one-eye" wonder!


Introducing...F2...He is Mr. Fluff's brother. He is like a clone so we named him F2!


Carys Jo in her flamingo dress. Look at that Hair Grow!


I can't comprehend why she was squinting on the cloudiest day of the year but, it was still cute!


2 comments:

Miranda said...

I love fall too. Maybe it is something about fall and football that make it all seem right. I can't believe how fast her hair is growing. It is so pretty!!

The Cottingham Family said...

Alison
You take GREAT pictures. I love the fall also. Carys hair is growing so fast. She and Sawyer have beautiful eyes.