Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday 9/27/08

Okay, I admit to being a "picture-holic"! I just cannot help myself when I see these two adorable faces! Thankfuly, they are getting a little better at being photographed. Espically Carys, she is a real "ham" in front of the camera~

Carys and Sawyer in their Auburn Atire! We may not have much on an Offence, but we have the cutest fans!!!

Sawyer is a very photogenic child. Look at those BIG eyes. I love the B&W but you should see how blue they are in color!


I was playing around with the B&W feature on the camera. I guess this is "hear no evil!"


Speaking of Blue Eyes! Look at that hair. Compare to the pics from last week! You cannot see the scalp now!


She looked away at the last second. Still a good shot if you ask me.



What a sweet smile! Enough Said! Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!

No comments: