Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Schedule

First, I want to make very clear that this is NOT a complaint post! In fact, I am so pumped for the next two weeks and I welcome all of the action. This time of year, in my opinion, is about celebrating and sharing. The birth of my Savior is no small event, therefore, every thing I do in this season should be done to the best of my ability and with lots of JOY! After all, He is the giver of my JOY and gave His absolute best for me:)

This Week:

Monday Night: work at church on gathering supplies for Sunday School Gathering

Tuesday Night: possibly go shopping. JC is working killer hours as they are very busy (wonder if they are making wrapping paper from all those chips??) so everything is hit or miss as far as whether or not we get to go. I did some on-line shopping at lunch, but there are a few things I just need to pick up at the store.

Wednesday Night: Church, choir practice and then have the men help me move tables and such for the Sunday School Gathering. I am going to use the after-school hours to buy and organize the fixings for the SS Gathering:)

Thursday Night: The kids have their Christmas program at school at 6:30. I am praying with all my might that Justin does not miss it due to work. But, I guess that is what video cameras are for! Probably some late-night decorating for the SS party

Friday Night: After School, drop kids off and head to church to get everything in order for the SS Gathering. Run home, take shower, back to church to play hostess! Yeppie:) I am SOOOO Excited about this party. I want us to have the BEST time of the year!

WhooooHoooo! What a week. And I will do the whole thing praising God for His indescribable gift! My Savior is Born!!

No comments: