Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Big Girl for Sure!

Okay, I know this is kinda a gross picture (I took it with my phone) But we have big news at the Cottingham Home!

Carys is a baby no more!

She woke up this morning and said that her tooth felt like it was going to fall out. I was sceptical at first, but sure enough, she has her FIRST loose tooth :)

Of course I will let you all know when she does loose it.

Anybody know what the Tooth Fairy brings these days. Please tell me it is still a dollar or something :)

2 comments:

Miranda said...

I heard the coolest tooth fairy idea ever. The Mom gives $2 but it buys the tooth fairy 2 toys from the child to give to someone who needs them. I just thought it was cool and then the child learns more about giving and the Mom can also get rid of 2 toys. But anyway Congrats on your "Big Girl"!!

Living4Him said...

Thanks so much! That is a great idea. I am sure that we could get rid of more than TWO. Thanks for the idea!

Alison