Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 Things I learned....

Yesterday I had class in Tuscaloosa. I left straight from school because I needed to run some errands while in T'town. I found out that we learn things all day long, not just at school, here is what I learned...

1) Going to school in T'town is much more productive that in Montevallo because when you go to Montevallo the only place to go is class!

2) Going to a large Post Office on or around the first of the month is a BAD idea unless you have nothing better to do. I waited for 25 minutes and I was in the STAMP ONLY line!!!

3) Going to the mall with out money is really depressing.

4) The "latests" trend in kids clothing is very similar to the stuff I wore when I was five!

5) The mall is a germy place! You should ask for a paper recepit to sign rather than using that pen thing they have...think about how many people have touched that!

6) Hand sanitizer from the mall that smells great, cost a LOT!

7) Extra HOT taco's from Taco Casa are only good if you know that your hubby has prescription heart-burn meds you can snich (I think that is illegal, but who cares its just a nexium!)

8) Parking at the mall during the week is WAY different that parking on Saturday!

9) I miss Montevallo! particularly it PARKING!!!!

10) This degree better be worth all of this! (I am sure it will be!)

No comments: