Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Me Monday

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

I decided to join in on all the fun over at one of my favorite blogs MckMama.
This will be all about the things I did "not" {aka did do}.

For example, I did not just return from spoiling my kids to their third beach trip this summer. No, not me!

I did not forget to place my memory card in my camera on the day we were at the beach and miss ALL the memories from that day. I would never do something that crazy :(
I have not taken so many pictures of my children that it is almost impossible for them to ignore the camera and just act natural. I mean, I have not ruined them at all!

As soon as we got home from the beach, we did not almost immediately head to our local body of water, the Cahaba River. No, not us. We were totally tired of water.And I certainly did not allow my kids to ride in the back of the truck once we left the highway. No responsible parent would ever do that!
And finally, I have not totally turned my blog into a photo journal. No, I always have great commentary on life that I blog about. I would never just post pictures for everyone's viewing pleasure!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

I love your beach pictures. Just beautiful.

Melissa said...

WOW you are a really great photographer.. great memories you have captured!

Mommy2Four said...

Very nice photos :) My youngest one, the minute her feet touch the grass, now will turn to me and say "CHeese" whether I have the camera on me or not....lol