Thursday, June 10, 2010

Execllent News!!

For those of you who thought as though I had maybe fell off the planet, I am here!

I do have exciting news!

We are the proud owners of our very own satellite dish for internet service. It is a bow-hunkin dish too! I told the guy it reminded me of the "big dish" that we had growing up!

This "should" mean more lovely writings from Yours Truly, but there is a LOT of school work on my plate as well.

On that note...I really don't think I am cut out for on-line classes. It has made me realize (and question) that my communication skills are maybe not quite what I thought they were. I mean, you guys understand what I am talking about when I write. Right?

Anyway, the thing about grad school classes is that you are in there with people who are working on the doctorates and hopefully the teachers acknowledge that these students have had a little more practice with wordage and phrasing than have I {at least I hope!}

Yesterday was my darling hubby's 30th birthday!! You all know how I feel about him, but in case you don't...

Justin, you are my EVERTHING. My one and only LOVE!!!!

We are going to spend an evening at the "condo" AKA Drury Inn in Birmingham tomorrow night. The kids are finishing up swimming lessons tomorrow, so they will get to share their skills with dad in the hotel pool. Justin loves staying at hotels {**and this is our favorite**} I am sure we will have a nice meal out as well.

Guess what I am looking forward to doing late tonight after the kids go to bed and all is quiet and still...

No, not THAT! I was talking about uploading and editing pictures:) I am way over due for that relaxing activity. I have almost completed a t-ball book for Sawyer. I will post a linc once it is complete.

God Bless Everyone!

No comments: