Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Love This Life!!

I love life; it is no secret! Things for us have returned to "normal" (whatever that is) at least for a while.

One of my favorite things about life is the way God keeps it interesting! He keeps us forever moving from one place to the next. My new job has reminded me of that:)

I am sure most of you remember me asking for your prayers in reguards to our sleeping situation several months ago. I was reminded of that request when my dear friend Nikki C. wrote about her little "monster sleeper!" As I prayed for Logan, Nikki, and Brian I began PRAISING God for the answer to our prayer and the restful nights that we have enjoyed lately. That made me think about the conversation we had last night at bedtime.

We put the kids in bed and read a book. Last night, we read "What Does Love Look Like" It is about a class who is asked by their teacher to DRAW what love looks like. They all draw great pictures of Love but one girl draws a picture of three crosses on a hill. Carys and I discussed why she drew this. Many questions followed about why the people (Jews and Romans) could not understand WHY Jesus had come. We ended our conversation by quoting John 3:16 together.

Carys started..."For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotton Son. That whosoever believed in Him should not perish but have eternal life..."

Sawyer finished..."and liberty and United States for all..!!"

I guess he got the Bible and civics lessons confused!!!

Another reason why... I LOVE LIFE!

No comments: