Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally!

I found a moment...just a moment to upload some of our holiday pictures!
This is our most recent "hair" picture. As you can see, it is getting a little CRAZY! If you see us over the next few months please do not assume I have not combed her hair!
Ain't She Beautiful!

Here you have Carys and Sawyer Christmas morning with their new GUNS!

Sawyer was so excited just to open presents, he did not care what was in the packages!


A quick picture of the BOTH of them...better cherish this one!


Carys before the CRAZY hair stage. This "style" only lasted a week!




Her newests thing is ti dress herself. I thought I had a few more years before the battle of the clothes begun...Think Again!


Sawyer just being himself!


I thank the Lord each day for the blessings of my family!!!

3 comments:

0 said...

I think Carys's hair is beautiful!

Rachel and John said...

What great pictures! I am so happy to see Carys looking so healthy! AND I'm glad to see it looks like her hair is going to still be curly! Whenever my mom's hair grew back after chemo it was always white but we never knew what the texture would be. I still pray for ALL you guys. Keep us posted for the next NED report!
Much love, rachel

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

What precious, precious babies! I LOVE Carys' hair! I am so glad to hear she is doing and feeling better. Take care!