Monday, January 12, 2009

Long Overdue Update...

We are doing great! Busy as ever, but great. I have TONS of pictures to upload when I find the time! Here is the latest on us all...

Sawyer: Growing, growing, and growing! I cannot believe that he is almost THREE (March.) But, if you talk with him a little bit, you might think he is older. He takes life so serious at times but at others, he is a clown. I guess he has a little of both his Momma and Daddy in him :) We are still letting him go at his own pace for potty-training. That being VERY slow!

Carys: Hair, hair, and more hair! She had her first official "hair cut" last weekend. The last several days I have just stopped, looked at her, and it is so HARD to fathom where we were this time last year. The anniv. of her surgery was Jan 7th. Justin did not even want to talk about it at first. That day contained more emotions that my body has every felt. I believe it was the closest we ever came to loosing her. Words that I can barely write, but words that describe reality for so many of our friends. I PRAISE God everyday not just for curing Carys, but providing the strength, faith, hope and love we so desperately needed!

Me and Justin: Enjoying going down life's rode together. I am so thankful that I have him! I started a new position when school started back. I am working with the Gifted program here is Bibb County. I am so excited for this opportunity! It is a lot of work, and the kids challenge me to prepare meaningful lessons that challenge them. I am finishing up my coursework at UM and plan to start my masters work in the Fall! I can hardly believe I need more school, but I know it will be worth it in the end!

Busy, Busy, Busy! Just the way we like it :)

Oh, Lord...thank You for the blessing of salvation, that we might work to know you more and serve you more in 2009!!!

No comments: