Monday, February 22, 2010

Please Give Me a Present for My Birthday!!!!


Tomorrow, February 23, 2010 will be my 27th Birthday!!!
WoW I'm Old!!

If you can, I am asking that you meet me tomorrow night at the IHOP location in Tuscaloosa at 5:30 pm to celebrate. They will give you a free "stack" of pancakes and will thankfully accept a donation to a local charity.

I chose the T-town location because guess who their earnings will support?!?

CAMP SMILE A MILE!!!!!
www.campsam.org

Please come out and celebrate with us! This is NOT about my birthday as much as it is to help this wonderful organization and the wonderful families it will support this year and years to come! And there will be a CampSAM alumnae there!!! Carys Jo Cottingham :)
You can email me (cham4him@gmail.com) or message me for more info or to let me know you are coming!

P.S. if you cannot make it to T-town, all IHOP locations are doing this just for different charities I believe the one in Pelham is benifiting Children's Hospital of Alabama:)

1 comment:

Phillips Family said...

Happy Birthday Ali! Hope you have a wonderful day! Do you still get purple roses from Justin? :)