Friday, November 21, 2008

Future Farmer, Or Something!

Sawyer loves the outdoors! The other night we were putting together a John Deere floor puzzle that Chance and Tasha gave Sawyer last year. Once it was complete, Sawyer stood back and said, "Momma, I sure wish I was that farmer." So Cute! He says that he is going to "farm" horses, cows, chickens, corn, and hay for the horses. Sounds like a plan to me, son!
This last weekend we went for a drive between church services. We have begun a new family tradition, Christmas Tree hunting! We went out in the woods looking for "the" tree. Sawyer LOVED it!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guys. it's brooke. i got your blog from rachel's. she was telling me about your chickens, so i had to check it out. your kids are so cute. it was really good to see ya'll again at the reunion. hope it doesn't take ten years for us to hang out again. miss you guys, and you're in my prayers.
love ya!