Thursday, April 3, 2008

Miracle in Clinic 8

Today God showed up in a really big way while we were in clinic. This time, although He completely answered my prayer, it was not concerning Carys!

We meet a family that I was sure right away was a "new family" to the Hem/Onc clinic. There little girl was so beautiful little girl with brown hair and a big green hairbow. I went over to the family to ask for her name so that I could add her to my personal prayer list. I asked if they had recieved her diagnosis yet. They were sent to children's for a bone marrow test by their pediatrition who was so disturbed my her blood work that he sent her right away! They were told by Dr. Watts at Childrens that he was not so sure that is was cancer.

I began to pray for God to intervene in this little girl's life as he has so many times for us! To make a long story (wait) short, the mother came out to inform the family that her test was ALL CLEAR!!! NO CANCER. We saw the entire family leave praising God for the blessings of that day. The only scripture I could think of was:

"THE LORD HAS DONE GREAT THINGS FOR US AND WE ARE FILLED WITH JOY!"

No comments: