Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Y'all Have To Know...

How much I LOVE this man!


I teach a great deal from a model called Talents Unlimited. Various thinking skills are broken down into "talents" which can be applied to all sorts of things. The point, is to help gain a better understanding of something. This list is (a) for my husband to see just exactly what I think of him (b) y'all to see exactly what I think of him and (c) for my students to see that Communication #1 can be used in "real life!"

Think of many, varied, and unusual single words to describe something. {Justin Cottingham}
Tall
Loving
Handsome
Devoted
Funny
Personable
Honest
Manly
Moncho
Goofy
Caring
Hairy
Hardworking
Compassionate
Fun-Loving
Unpredictable
Kind-Hearted
Faithful
Crazy
Mature
Interesting
Hairy {did I say that already?}
Quiet
Considerate
Outspoken
Welcoming
Attractive
Clean
Self-sacrificing
Humorous
Child-like
Spirit-filled
Blessed
Sufficient
Dependent
Nurturing

These are just a few of many words I could use to describe my husband of 8 years!

I believe that God created us to love each other, just as He made us to love HIM! I am living the DREAM! This does not mean that my husband is perfect - that he does not forget things, or make a mess, or do things that aggravate the mess out of me - it just means that I find comfort in those things because I know that if I can love someone through all that we have already faced together, that there is a force greater than myself that has sealed our love.

Justin,

You understand when I say there are no words. Too often I try, and fail. I will simply say that you are my love! Today, tomorrow, and forever!

Happy Anniversary!!










No comments: